Twenty members of law enforcement who lost their lives will be remembered during an upcoming service.
Flyer courtesy of the Prince William County Citizen Police Academy Alumni Association
A Tribute for Fallen Law Enforcement Officers is scheduled for May 8, according to a release from the Prince William County Citizen Police Academy Alumni Association (PWCCPAAA). Community members are invited to attend the memorial, which starts at 7 p.m.
It will be hosted at Grace Life Community Church, 9560 Linton Hall Road in Bristow. Light refreshments will be provided.
Supported by the alumni association, the tribute to fallen officers honors those who resided or worked in Prince William County and died in the line of duty.
For questions, email PWCCPAAA President David Dallas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following individuals will be honored during the tribute to fallen officers:
- Justice of the Peace Thomas Simms Meredith, Prince William County Circuit Court
- Trooper Jackie M. Bussard, Virginia State Police
- Officer Paul T. White Jr., Prince William County Police Department
- Investigator Claude Everett Seymour, Virginia State Police
- Trooper Johnny R. Bowman, Virginia State Police
- Sergeant John D. Conner III, Manassas City Police Department
- Officer Phillip M. Pennington, Prince William County Police Department
- Trooper Jose M. Cavazos, Virginia State Police
- Special Agent William H. Christian Jr., Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Detective John M. Gibson, United States Capitol Police
- Officer Marlon E. Morales, Metro Transit Police
- Special Agent Robert Martin Roth, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Second Lt. Francis Joseph Stecco, Fairfax County Police Department
- Special Agent Chad L. Michael, Drug Enforcement Administration
- Agent Forrest N. Leamon, Drug Enforcement Administration
- Officer Paul Michael Dittamo, Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police
- Officer Chris Yung, Prince William County Police Department
- Officer Ashley M. Guindon, Prince William County Police Department
- Special Agent Thomas J. Mohnal, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Deputy Sheriff David William Myers, Jr., Prince William County Sheriff’s Office