Jazz4Justice is an evening of fabulous, fun music! This year’s event will be held at the Hylton Performing Arts Center on Saturday, November 21, 2015, at 8:00 p.m.–The exciting evening motif is, “The Great American Songbook”!
Jazz4Justice supports not only the Prince William County Bar Foundation, but also the music scholarship fund at George Mason University. This event showcases talented music majors from GMU. The Foundation is proudly promoting this event for a fourth year! We have been working to increase the awareness of this event in Prince William County, and we anticipate another great turn-out!
Our vision for this year, and years to come, is to grow this event into one that families all over Prince William County look forward to each year.
The Prince William County Bar Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Since 2000, the Foundation has provided an array of educational and charitable services to benefit the Prince William, Manassas, and Manassas Park community, including:
• Beat the Odds: a program that gives scholarships to and recognizes youth who have overcome the odds.
• Courthouse tours with education about the judicial system for junior high students in Prince William County.
• So You’re 18: local attorneys speak to high school seniors about the legal effects of turning 18.
• Character Counts! Essay Contest for grade school students, where local attorneys review and “grade” essays written by students.
• National Young Readers Day