Officials are considering updates to a congested corridor.
The results of an I-95 study will be presented at a few upcoming meetings.
Here is more information about when and where they are taking place:
- January 27, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fredericksburg District Auditorium
- 87 Deacon Road in Fredericksburg
- January 28, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- South County Middle School
- 8700 Laurel Crest Drive in Lorton
- January 30, 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Hilton Garden Inn Richmond South/Southpark
- 800 Southpark Boulevard in Colonial Heights
In addition to hearing a presentation, attendees will be able to speak with the study team, according to the Commonwealth Transportation Board (CTB) website.
Team members are thinking about feedback as they create a draft for the plan.
The CTB is providing the I-95 study results to legislators in the 2020 General Assembly.
Those who have questions or input may email VA95corridorplan@vdot.virginia.gov.
Before finalizing the Interstate 95 Corridor Improvement Plan, a study will be performed on I-64 in summer 2020.
Afterward, the CTB is going to receive a list for capital projects from the study team.