This is a repeating eventoctober 19, 2017 9:00 AM
18oct9:00 AM1:00 PMAngel Tree Registration 2017 Emergency Make Up Days9:00 AM - 1:00 PM 1483 Old Bridge Road, Suite 102
To provide the fastest service, parents need to make other childcare arrangements, so that they do not bring children with them to registration. Registration time frame can last up to
To provide the fastest service, parents need to make other childcare arrangements, so that they do not bring children with them to registration. Registration time frame can last up to one (1) to three hours (3).
YOU MUST BRING WITH YOU:
· Picture ID – (Residents of Prince William County, City of Manassas and Manassas Park)
· Birth Certificates for all children 12 years old and under(The child cannot turn 13 before Christmas)
· Proof of Income for everyone in household to include:
1. Most recent pay stub for all working household members. If paid in cash, you must have a notarized letter from your employer stating how much your salary is.
2. If you are receiving any type of assistance, you must bring current documentation verifying how much assistance you are receiving. (Example: TANF, SSI, Unemployment, Disability, Child Support, Utility Reimbursement, etc.)
· Proof of Residency (Current lease or mortgage statement). If you are not the lease holder or you do not have a lease, you must provide a notarized letter, from your landlord, stating that you and your children live there and pay $XX amount for rent. Please note if you are residing at a shelter you must have a letter from the shelter stating the percentage you pay into escrow or any other fees you are responsible for.
· All other monthly bills. Example; utility bills, mortgage, rent, insurance, day care, car payment, etc.
** Registration for Angel Tree is subject to availability. You may only apply for Christmas assistance with one agency.**
FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL (703) 580-8991or visit: www.salvationarmynca.org/angel-tree/help-prince-william
** DO NOT PARK IN THE MINNIELAND PARKING SPACES
© Copyright 2018 What's Up Prince William. All Rights Reserved