Any questions you have about the COVID-19 vaccine may be answered in an upcoming program.
A Black and African American Community Town Hall is taking place on Wednesday, according to a flyer from Novant Health UVA Health System.
The health system, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), and faith-based communities are hosting the virtual event.
Running from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., the free program will feature several panelists. Leaders of Novant Health UVA Health System are going to share information about the COVID-19 vaccine.
The panelists are:
- NAACP Prince William Area Branch President Reverend Cozy Bailey
- Culpepper Medical Center Chief Medical Officer Dr. Jon D’Souza
- Novant Health UVA Health System Senior Director of Diversity & Inclusion Karyn O’Brien
- Haymarket Medical Center and Prince William Medical Center President and COO Dr. Stephen Smith
- Novant Health UVA Health System Chief Quality Officer Michelle Strider
- Novant Health UVA Health System Medical Director of Pediatrics Dr. Anastasia Williams
- Novant Health UVA Health System Clinical Physician Executive Dr. Zan Zaidi
COVID-19 vaccine town hall attendees must register online.
Flyer courtesy of Novant Health UVA Health System