Leaders of the Dale City Civic Association (DCCA) have taken their oath of office.
DCCA Officers and Council Representatives participated in a swearing-in ceremony on Thursday.
It was led by Supervisor Victor Angry.
“They’ve done some great things in 2019, got a lot in store for 2020,” Angry said.
Year-round, the DCCA hosts and sponsors various programs and events, including an Annual Awards Banquet and the Annual Dale City Independence Day Parade.
The civic association’s meetings are held at the Birchdale Recreation Center, 14730 Birchdale Avenue, at 7 p.m. on the second Thursday of the month.
Here are the 2020 DCCA Officers and Council Representatives who participated in the ceremony:
- President — James Hicks
- 1st Vice President — Ernestine Jenkins,
- 2nd Vice President — Monique Ratliff
- Secretary — Patti Beattie
- Treasurer — JoAnne Westhoff
- Trustee — Lisa Hicks
- Trustee — Kevin Raymond
- Princedale Council Representative — Brenda Kelly-Nellum
- Kerrydale Council Representative — Diane Raulston
- Kerrydale Council Representative — Kenneth Hankins
- Emberdale Council Representative — Margie Oden