The missions and accomplishments of area businesses, non-profits and residents were celebrated on Tuesday.
The Prince William Chamber of Commerce hosted its annual Business Awards banquet at the Hylton Performing Arts Center in Manassas.
Hylton Performing Arts Center Executive Director and George Mason University College of Performing Arts Dean Rick Davis was the Master of Ceremonies.
Former Board of County Supervisors (BOCS) Chairman Kathleen Seefeldt was the recipient of the Charles J. Colgan Visionary Award.
Named after the late Virginia State Senator Chuck Colgan, the award honors a leader and community advocate.
Two Agnes L. Colgan Community Service Awards were presented, as well.
Court Appointed Special Advocates, Children’s Intervention Services (CASA CIS) received the Health & Human Services Award.
The Arts & Education recognition was awarded to HireGround, Inc.
Here are the winners of the Business Awards:
- Innovative Practice or Partnership of the Year: Leadership Prince William & Comcast
- Community Outreach Award: Apple Federal Credit Union and Mr. Handyman
- Hospitality & Tourism Award: MurLarkey Distilled Spirits, LLC
- Excellence in Construction or General Contracting: Mike Garcia Construction, Inc.
- Tech Company of the Year: Lockheed Martin Rotary & Mission Systems
- Emerging Business of the Year: Avision Worldwide
- Excellence in Small Business (1-10 Employees): Loveless Porter Architects, LLC
- Business Excellence Award (11+ Employees): DuvallWheeler, CPAs
These are the winners of the last year’s awards.